外贸业务中常用的英文话术来了,记得收藏!
在与外贸客户邮件或电话沟通时,掌握常用的英文话术,就能够提高工作效率,助力外贸人多多签单。
今天给大家整理了外贸常用的英文话术,包含请求合作、产品介绍、业务范围介绍、做出承诺、报价等多种情形,希望能帮助到您,赶紧收藏哦。
01表达问候
1 .Hope you have a great weekend.(希望你周末过得愉快。)
2 .Hope you're enjoying your holiday.(希望你假期愉快。)
3 .I'm glad we have a chance to chat at the convention.(我很高兴我们有机会在会上交流。)
02产品介绍
1 .We'd like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products.(我们想借此机会介绍一下我们的公司和产品。)
2 .This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.(此款打印机高效、耐用、经济,特别适合与中学生使用。)
3 .You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.(使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。)
03表达合作意愿
1 .We would like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.(我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。)
2 .Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.(我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。)
3 .We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.(期望我们之间友好的业务关系能得到进一步发展。)
04业务范围介绍
1 .We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts .We have been in this line for over two decades.(我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年。)
2 .Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.(我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意。)
3 .We specialize in the export of table-cloths.(我们主要从事台布出口业务。)
05报价
1 .If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.(如果我方能在10天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。)
2 .The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.(我方报价以上海离岸价而不是香港到岸价,我方报盘的有效期至8月31日。)
3 .We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.(我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午提供。)
06给予优惠
1 .On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.(订单为100件或更多,我们将给你1.5%的特别折扣。)
2 .A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.(若每一规格的数量超过1000份的话,5%的折扣可能被允许。)
3 .For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.(如果订单数量为500套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予15%的折扣。)
07承诺
1 .We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.(我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生。)
2 .We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order .(我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意。)
3 .Our products are always good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.(我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量。)
08表达歉意
1 .I'm sorry to tell you that we have business unavailable these days.(很抱歉通知你我们最近的业务出了点问题。)
2 .Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.(对于给您造成的不便,我们深感抱歉。)
3 .Sorry for my late reply.(抱歉这么晚才回复。)
09请求客户确认信息
1 .Could you please clarify when you would like us to finish this?(你能明确一下你希望我们什么时候完成这个吗?)
2 .I didn't quite get your point about [something] .Could you be more specific?(我不太明白你对[某事]的看法,你可以再详细具体一点吗?)
3 .Could you please clarify what you would like us to do about...?(您能否阐明一下您希望我们对...做什么吗?)
10期待客户见面/回复
1 .Looking forward to hearing from you soon.(期待很快可以收到你的来信。)
2 .Any feedback you can give me on this would be greatly appreciated.(您可以就此向我提供任何反馈,我们将不胜感激。)
3 .Thank you for everything.(谢谢你为我做的一切。)