我不是漫天要价的20种高情商说法(中英文对照)
My offer is based on a very tight margin, just enough to keep things sustainable.
我的报价是建立在非常薄利的基础上,仅维持基本运营。
We’ve tried our best to keep the cost reasonable and competitive.
我们已经尽最大努力做到价格合理且具竞争力。
This price already reflects our best efforts without sacrificing quality.
这个价格已经是在不影响品质的前提下尽力给出的最好条件。
We’re not quoting for maximum profit—we’re quoting for long-term cooperation.
我们的报价不是为了追求最大利润,而是为了建立长期合作。
This is a realistic and honest quote based on actual production costs.
这个价格是根据实际生产成本所做出的真实、诚恳报价。
We didn’t leave much room on the profit side—just enough to support the business.
我们的利润空间非常有限,仅仅是维持运营所需。
I fully understand your expectations and have adjusted the price accordingly.
我完全理解您的预期,并已相应地调整了报价。
I assure you this is not an inflated price, but a sincere one.
请相信这不是虚高报价,而是真诚之选。
This offer is very close to our break-even point.
这个价格已经接近我们的成本线。
We always aim to be fair and transparent in our pricing.
我们始终致力于价格的公平与透明。
What we offer is not just a product, but also consistent quality and service.
我们提供的不仅是产品,更是稳定的质量和服务保障。
I believe in building trust, not just closing deals.
我更看重的是信任的建立,而不只是单纯的成交。
Our pricing reflects both the value we deliver and the responsibility we take.
我们的价格体现的是我们提供的价值和所承担的责任。
It’s not about pushing for a deal, but about ensuring mutual benefit.
我们不是为了硬推成交,而是希望实现互利共赢。
I hope you see the value, not just the number.
希望您看到的是价值,而不只是价格数字。
This is a working price, not a luxury one.
这是务实的价格,并非奢侈的报价。
We’ve stripped off all unnecessary costs to make this work.
我们已去除所有不必要的成本,只为达成合作。
Please trust this price is quoted with long-term partnership in mind.
请相信,这个报价是以建立长期合作为出发点的。
This is not a quote to test your budget—it’s a quote to match your expectations.
这不是试探您预算的报价,而是贴近您期望的诚意之举。
Let’s focus on total value, not just cost. That’s how partnerships grow.
让我们关注整体价值,而不只是单价,这才是合作的长久之道。