外贸销冠的「暖萌跟进句」40句(中英文对照)
一、轻松暖心型(让客户笑着点开你消息)
Just checking in—no pressure, just a friendly wave from China
只是来打个招呼啦~不催不急,只是中国发来的一枚温柔问候
I promise this is not spam. It’s just me, still excited to work with you
保证不是广告邮件哈~只是我还在期待和您合作的小激动
Hey [Name], I hope your inbox isn’t as full as my wish to hear from you!
嘿,[客户名],希望你的邮箱没有我盼你回信的心这么满!
Still here, not giving up on you yet
我还在呢~还没放弃你哦
If my last message got eaten by the Internet gremlins, here’s a fresh one
如果我上一封邮件被网络小妖精吃掉了,那这封新鲜送上
二、暖到客户心里型
Hope life’s been treating you well! Just wanted to reconnect when you have a moment.
希望最近一切顺利!找您聊聊,有空时回我就好。
Sending good vibes your way and hoping we’ll get to work together soon.
传递一些好心情给您~也希望我们能早日合作!
Even if it’s not the right time, I’d still love to stay in touch.
就算现在不适合合作,我也真心希望保持联系。
Some relationships take time—and I’m totally okay with that
有些关系是需要时间培养的~我完全理解
No rush. I’ll be here when the time is right.
不急~当时机成熟,我就在。
三、带点小幽默型(客户最容易记住你)
I swear I don’t usually follow up this much—but you seem worth it
我平时不是这么勤快的,但你值得让我特别一点
My cat told me to follow up again. She's in charge now
我家猫让我再跟进一次,现在她是主管
If I had a dollar for every time I checked my inbox for your reply… I’d already fly to visit you!
如果每次我查邮件等你回信都有一美元…我现在已经飞去见你啦!
This is my polite (and slightly desperate) follow-up email.
这是一封礼貌而略显迫切的跟进邮件。
Still floating around like a balloon—hoping to land in your inbox!
还像气球一样飘着~希望能在你邮箱降落
四、用“关心”套住客户型
Hope you’re staying healthy and happy—just popping in to check on things.
希望您平安喜乐~顺便来问候一下合作进展。
It’s getting colder here—hope everything’s warm and smooth on your side!
我们这边天气转凉了,愿你那边一切顺心温暖!
Have you been super busy lately? If so, take care and don’t forget to rest!
最近是不是特别忙?注意身体别太累哦!
Time flies—just wanted to say hi and see how you’re doing
时间飞快~只是想跟你说声嗨,看你最近怎么样
Just like coffee needs sugar, your reply would totally make my day
就像咖啡需要糖,你的回复也会让我心甜一天
五、萌趣+有内容型
Quick update from my side—any news from yours?
我这边有点进展~你那边有什么新消息吗?
Still here, still excited, still hoping to start something great with you!
我还在,还期待,仍希望和你有美好开始!
Here’s a new product that I thought might brighten your day
这里有个新品,也许能让你眼前一亮
If you’re waiting for a sign… this is it!
如果你在等一个信号…它来了!
I’ve got updates and ideas—ready when you are!
我准备好最新报价和想法了,等你上线!
六、轻推式提醒型(不急不催但不忘)
Just making sure I didn’t slip off your radar
只是确保我没从你视线里溜走
I know you’re busy—I’ll keep it short. Just checking in.
我知道你忙,我这就短短一句问候一下。
If this isn’t the right time, feel free to let me know—I totally understand!
如果现在不是好时机,也请直接告诉我,我理解!
Still hoping we can collaborate when the stars align
依然期待我们在对的时机携手合作
I’m still on your side of the court, just waiting for the ball to bounce back
我还在你这边场地等着你回球呢
七、最后一轮暖心打招呼型(适合“最后一封”)
This will be my last little poke—for now
这将是我最后一个轻轻的提醒~暂时
Even if we don’t work together now, I’ve truly enjoyed the chat.
即使这次没能合作,我也很高兴有机会认识您。
I’ll stop bugging you after this, but I’ll keep cheering for you from afar!
这之后我就不打扰了~但会在远方为您加油!
Maybe we’ll cross paths again when timing’s better. Until then, all the best!
或许我们会在更合适的时候再次相遇,祝一切顺利!
Leaving this note here, just in case you need a supplier who truly cares.
留个字条在这儿,万一你哪天需要一个真的在乎你的供应商
八、轻激励客户回应型
Should I keep a production slot open just in case?
要不要先给您预留个产能呢?
Our best-selling style just got back in stock—would be a pity to miss it!
我们的热销款刚刚补货,错过就可惜了!
We’re helping a few brands like yours with their Q2 collections—shall I share ideas?
我们最近在协助几个类似品牌开发第二季新品~要不要我发些灵感图?
Got a little surprise in the pricing this time. Let me know if you’re curious!
这次的报价里有个小惊喜~想知道吗?
We’ve been thinking about you—so I figured I’d reach out one more time
我们一直记着您~所以忍不住再来敲个门